We offer several options for yacht purchases including new Horizon Power Catamarans as well as previously owned power catamarans and mono hull luxury yachts. Our yacht brokers have many years of experience and can help you find the perfect yacht and guide you through the process.
Finding the Right Yacht for You
There are many factors that determine what type of yacht is right for you including:
- Is your interest and use primarily pleasure yachting-day and short trips or cruising or fishing?
- What are your needs for cabins and interior? Will you be entertaining, hosting guests aboard, etc.
- How many guests would you normally host?
- What range do you require?
- Are you interested in or have you considered offering your yacht for charter?
- Will you be operating the boat yourself or do you intend to have captain and crew?
Our brokers will help you define your yacht requirements and find yachts that meet your needs.
Making the Right Choice
We work with you to review the available yachts narrow down the list of boats to the best yacht for your needs.
Making the Offer and Purchase
When we have found the right yacht for you, we prepare the purchase agreement, arrange sea trials and surveys if required, and facilitate negotiations and the closing process.
View our database of hundreds of yachts for sale around the world. Our brokers can help you find the perfect boat and guide you through the purchase process.
View our featured yachts for sale here, our best picks for a great yacht purchase.
Charters on PC60s in the Caribbean and Bahamas. Ask about our Try Before You Buy program! Your Charter fee reimbursed with purchase of a new PC series yacht.