EnginesTwin Cat C18 Acert 1150HP
GeneratorsONAN Generators 27.5KW (60HZ)2
Displacement(light app.)68 tons150,000 lbs
Fuel capacity9,500 liters2,500 gal
Water capacity1,900 liters500 gal
Hull and Main Structure:
- White Gelcoat finish.
- One-piece hull lamination and longitudinal stringers.
- Hull, Deck & superstructure are built with licensed process SCRIMPTM for improved strength and less weight.
- Fiberglass solid hull bottom.
- High-density foam cored construction above water line.
- Stringers with high density foam coring.
- Foam cored reinforcement for strength.
- Interior structural components all properly bonded to hull.
- Strong collision bulkhead structure for extra safety.
- INTERNATIONAL brand anti-fouling bottom paint, w/ anti-osmosis treatment.
B. Exterior Deck and Equipment:
- Teak fwd deck, Teak Aft decks, teak swim platform and teak steps.
- Teak cap rail w/o varnish.
- Single vertical hydraulic anchor winches “VWC3500”.
- One high tensile 1/2 inch, 250 feet anchor chain.
- One stainless steel 80kg Delta anchor.
- One stainless steel rollers chest side pocket anchor design like PC58.
- Heavy-duty 316# stainless steel cleats and fairlead w/rollers.
- High bulwark w/ flush mounted deck lights.
- 2 FRP bulwark side doors.
- Freshwater anchor chain wash down.
- Heavy-duty S/S 2² handrail w/1-1/4² stanchions.
- Stainless flag pole on bow rail.
- Forward deck storage locker for fender and lines.
- Forward deck lounge area.
- Sunbathing cushion on fwd deck w/drink holders.
- 6 man hot-tub on foredeck
- Frameless windows clear tempered laminated glass 10 mm for windshield & tinted tempered laminated glass 10 mm for side windows.
- Stainless steel electric sliding door for main salon, self locking.
- Two deckhouse side entrance doors.
- After deck high-low dining table in varnished teak.
- Access upper boatdeck through curved teak steps from after deck, stainless steel handrail.
- Stainless steel handrails on aft deck stairs.
- S/S supporting pillars 5” on after deck.
- Internal boat hook holders on after deck.
- 2” stainless steel rails around swim platform (removable) at stern.
- 2 x Built-in shower with hot/cold water above swim platform.
- 2 xSwimming ladder extractable or fordable.
- Solid stainless steel rub rail around upper hull side.
- Fiberglass rub rail w/stainless steel cap on lower aft hull side .
- Stainless steel portholes.
- Exterior LED step lights on each step.
C. Flybridge and Boat deck:
- Non-skid flybridge deck.
- SUNBRELLA exterior cushions (standard shipyard color choices).
- SUNBRELLA canvas covers for flybridge, helm seats, aft deck seat, windshield, sun pad forward cushion and seat, standard shipyard selection.
- Integral stainless steel handrails around exterior FRP cabinet.
- Indirect lighting system under all furniture and seats.
- Stainless steel sliding hatch on F/B deck step opening.
- FRP cabinet with sink and flush mount Barbecue unit.
- Bar with Icemaker, fridge, sink and 3 bar stools.
- Teak dining table with 3 chairs.
- Oversize drains w/strainers on each corner of flybridge deck with internal overboard drains.
- Fiberglass radar arch w/antenna bracket.
- One TOKAI SUNSHIN search light.
- Chrome plated BUELL air horns on top of radar arch.
- Space for dinghy and 2 x Jet Ski.
- Flag staff on back of flybridge.
- Hydraulic dinghy davit 1500 lbs.
- LED white light Horizon group logo in P&S.
- 2 x twin bench seats .
- helm station with full repeat of equipment as per Navigation spec
- Bracket for liferaft(2).
- Stainless steel sliding door to boat deck, self locking.
- Hatch on F/B roof (aft stbd corner) plus S/S ladder.
D. Pilot house and instrument:
- Two Stidd helm chairs Admiral model.
- One helm Pedastal.
- Instrument console with leather covering.
- Bench seats w/ wood high-low table. (In accordance with layout) .
- Heavy-duty SPEICH Stainless steel wipers w/wiper washer system.
- Variable speed control on each windshield wiper.
- Full set engine gauges at both stations.
- Monitoring system for important equipment (bilge pumps, blowers, nav. Lts.).
- DANFORTH magnetic compass at both helms.
- International navigation lights.
- Fuel and water electrical level gauges.
- Surveillance camera system (aft deck and engine room).
E. Engine propulsion & Steering system:
- Twin CATERPILLAR C-18 Acert 1150hp diesel engines w/reduction gears.
- Stainless steel shafts AQUAMET HS 22# or equivalent.
- High performance 4 blade propellers.
- Main and intermediate bronze struts w/backing plates.
- Shaft and rudder packing glands with TIDES Marine dripless seals or equivalent.
- MMC engine controls with chrome control heads or GLENDENING electronic engine control system at each station.
- Third control station (engine gear, thruster) on aft deck. (In accordance with layout)
- HYNAUTIC power steering system.
- Stainless steel rudder w/zinc plates.
- Stainless steel emergency tiller.
- Custom steering wheels at both stations.
- Under water exhaust system for engines w/mufflers.
- Hydraulic AMERICAN BOW THRUSTER 45 hp.
- HYNAUTIC or equivalent heavy-duty trim tabs with indicators.
F. Engine room and equipment:
- Engine room clean design with white finish and lightweight floor.
- Fire insulation.
- Heavy-duty insulated engine room doors.
- Stainless steel overhead grab rail on each side of engine.
- Engine room AC florescent lights and DC dome lights.
- Engine compartment ventilation blowers.
- DELTA T or equivalent engine room de-mister filters.
- Engine mounts on one piece white paint steel channel.
- Engine alarm system for low oil pressure and high water temperature.
- Air compressor.
- TRIDENT HOSE for engine exhaust.
- Central vacuum cleaner.
G. Electrical systems:
- Two Onan generators 22.5KW(50hz) or 27.5KW(60hz) with sound shield.
- Two GLENDENNING shore power cable masters 50amp w/75’ cable each.
- Shore power connection, Charles or equivalent ISO boost transformer 50 Amp.
- Extra shore power plugs(2) on fwd deck.
- Color-coded wiring for easy identification.
- Fiberglass water/exhaust separator for generator.
- Inverter/Charger XANTREX 4kW/150Amp or MASTERVOLT COMBI 2kW/60Amp (total 2 units).
- GUEST battery switch (vapor proof).
- Four engines start batteries.
- Eight 225 AH AGM batteries for ship‘s service power.
- Starting battery for generator.
- All batteries enclosed with boxes and cover.
- Main electric panel includes AC & DC circuit breakers.
- 24 volt DC monitoring and main circuit breaker panel.
- 12 volt cigarette lighter in main helm station.
- AC volt duplex receptacles located throughout including engine room.
- Italian VIMAR switches for lighting system.
- GFI protection for AC required outlets.
- Indirect lighting under valance in saloon, staterooms, pilothouse and galley.
- TV antenna on top of radar arch.
- Electrolysis bonding system.
- Cathodic protection with zinc anodes for shafts, struts,etc.
- Dimmer system for DC halogen lights in aft deck and Flybridge.
- Dimmer system for AC halogen lights in saloon, master & VIP cabins.
- Sub panel design in each zone for electrical distribution.
- Raymarine GPS Raystar125Plus
- Raymarine 4Kw 72nm Open array radar system with 14.1″ E140W widescreen(2) in pilot house and 12.1″ E120W widescreen(1) in flybridge
- Raymarine Fishfinder
- Raymarine Autopilot
- Raymarine ST70 multifunction displays
- Raymarine Wind and speed transducers
- Raymarine AIS500 AIS
- Raymarine VHF
- Raymarine Loudhailer
(All Equipment repeated on Flybridge)
H. Mechanical systems:
Fuel oil system
- 2,500 Gallons Integral FRP fuel tanks w/sight & electric gauges.
- Dual RACOR 75/1000 MA fuel filters/water separator, each engine.
- Fuel transfer pump.
- RACOR 500 MA fuel filter for each generator.
- Oil change pump system for engines & generator.
Fresh water system
- 500 gallon Integral fiberglass water tank housed in Centerline wavebreaker.
- High-volume AC fresh water pressure pump and one DC pump for back up.
- Fresh water Charcoal filters in main supply pipe and in galley.
- Fresh-water hose for filling engine and generator expansion tank.
- Marine grade lines for fresh waster system.
- Two 30 or three 20 gallon water heaters.
- Hot water circulation pump.
- TECMA toilet system or equivalent. (6 Toilets)
- 2 x 200 gallon holding tank w/macerator pumps.
- “Y” valve for holding tanks with deck fitting for dockside pump out.
- 2 x100 gallon Frp integral sump tanks.
- Sump pumps system for grey water.
- Electrical level indicators for holding tank and sump tank.
Bilge water system
- 6 x electric RULE bilge pumps.
- Two manual bilge pumps in engine room and forward cabins.
- High water level bilge alarm.
- Bilge exhaust ventilation fans.
Air conditioning system
- Chilled water MARINE AIR air conditioning.
- Back up air conditioning sea water cooling pump.
- Evaporators thru boat.
- Back up air conditioning circulation pump.(for USA only)
Fire safety system
- Fire insulation in engine room.
- Fixed fire extinguisher (FM200) for engine rooms with remote control.
- Auto shutdown system.
- Automatic fire damper system.
- 4 portable fire extinguishers in recessed lockers.
- Integrated fire alarm system in pilot house, with heat or smoke detector in each cabin.
- Fire resistant treatment for pipe penetrations.
I. Interior design and equipments:
(As per layout plan)
- High-gloss wood finish on vertical and horizontal surfaces (Standard Cherry wood knot/Macore/ Bird’s eye maple/ walnut).
- Interior stairs from maindeck to Pilothouse and Flybridge.
- Interlocking vinyl-ceiling panels throughout.
- Teak & holly floor in pilothouse.
- Teak & holly or marble floors in galley.
- Marble or granite counter top in galley.
- Carpet (local supply) floor thru boat except wood floor areas.
- Italian High-quality door lock and cabinet door locks.
- Leather saloon and dinette sofa.
- High-density foam mattress with custom bedding covers.
- King size bed in master stateroom.
- Three Queen staterooms w/ensuite head & shower.
- Leather bed headboard in All Guest Cabins.
- Wood bed frames in all cabins.
- Hanging lockers in all staterooms.
- Escape hatch with ladder for master stateroom.
- Halogen ceiling lighting, DC 28V.
- LED rope lights for safety step lights.
- LED rope lights under sofas, beds, and valances.
- Marble or granite counter top and back splash in all heads.
- Marble or granite floors in all heads.
- Seamless polyurethane finish in all shower stalls.
- Towel bars, rings, cup holders, brush, etc. for all heads.
- Exhaust blower for each head.
- Inlaid sink with curved wood face for each head.
- Bathtub in master cabin.
- Anti-noise treatment to exhaust system.
- Scotsman ice maker on aft deck and flybridge.
- Stainless steel sink w/garbage disposal.
- SUBZERO refrigerator and freezer.
- Full size electric cook top with exhaust blower above.
- Electric oven.
- Trash compactor.
- 2 x GE or equivalent stack type washer/dryer.
Telephone and Stereo System
- Wave WIFI system through boat.
- Flybridge/After deck sound system through BOSE SA2.
- Pilot house sound system through BOSE SA2.
- Saloon BOSE Lifestyle V35 Home entertainment system with iPod dock and separated Blu-Ray player.
- Saloon 50″ LCD TV.
- Master cabin 42″ LCD TV with Hi Lo system, BOSE Lifestyle 235 2.1ch Home entertainment system with iPod dock and separated Blu-Ray player.
- VIP cabins with 38″ LCD TV with DC12V DVD car stereo and two speakers.
- Guest Queen 38 ” LCD TV with sound system.
- Crew cabin 30″ LCD TV with sound system (1).
- PANASONIC PBX Telephone with intercom feature, w/outlets in salon, pilothouse, master stateroom, VIP staterooms, Guest queen and crew.
- 11. Exterior connector for shore phone and cable TV.
Qualifications and Notice to Reader
Not included are pieces of free standing furniture and lamps, special designer specified lighting, art work, cooking utensils, cutlery and flatware, soft goods and the design fees attendant to personalizing the Owners interior arrangement plan and design.
Performance statistics, weight, draft, freeboard and height are estimated only and are not warranted, and actual figures will vary depending on tolerances achieved during the vessels construction process and the equipment, supplies and stores on board, as well as operational and sea conditions. Horizon reserves the right to substitute equipment and materials stated herein to others which it believes to be of equal or superior quality and to make such design and dimensional changes as it believes are necessary to improve the vessel’s performance and function. Special treatment of interior fit-out and/or use of non-standard soft furnishings required by the purchaser may subject to additional charge
Coming Soon. Development information for the PC80 has not yet been published.